Friday, July 25, 2008

New 'Do!





Most of you who know me very well know that Tim's hair was one of the first things I fell in love with. I've often said to him and to others that if he doesn't give me a red-head and/or curly-headed baby, he's worthless to me:) (Yes, that means we'll have to keep trying, though Anna Kate is showing signs of curls.) Well, this should show how very much I'm learning to let go of things. (that's a joke, not a prideful remark :) I actually did this to him. I will say it looks much better than I expected. I've actually agreed to it for as long as he wants it. The added bonus of not having to clean up his hairs off the bathroom floor helped with that.

1 comment:

Grace, Hope and Joy said...

That second picture cracks me up. =)

Missed you all today. Guess you were out of town for the holidays.