Monday, November 5, 2007

3 month old

I've had my original post ready for about 2 and 1/2 months, but never posted it. I plan on giving a synopsis in pictures of the last three months sometime soon, but for now, I'll show our precious three month old. She's currently in "sleep training" as she reverted from sleeping 7-8 hours at two months to getting up aroung two times a night over the last month. So we reluctantly decided we would have to break down and hear the crying, because obviously she's not going to give up on her own :) She finally cried herself back to sleep after 45 minutes or so last night. It was terrible, but I knew she wasn't hungry. She just wanted some company. I'm not much for company at 2am :) Then she slept all night-wow, it worked :) I hope that over the next few nights she'll stop waking up altogether.
The dress she's wearing was mine or my sister's :) I think my aunt smocked it for us.
The last pic is her napping this morning. She finally found her thumb. Maybe she'll be a better self-soother now.

1 comment:

Daniel and Christy Davis said...

Oh, I'm so glad you have a blog now! I love seeing pictures of your babies. Anna Kate is growing so much! She is a cutie! I expected her to look more like Maddie than she does.

Hope to talk to you soon!
Christy