Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Final Pics of Disney

Sorry for so many Disney posts, but I had a very hard time picking only 5 pics. Magic Kingdom was decorated for Halloween, so cute.
Main Street and me being silly

One of my old favorites


Maddie was dying to see the princesses the whole week. We never met them, b/c the line was an hour and a half. Well, on the last day we happened upon Belle and the Beast before a long line formed. Maddie asked her where her yellow dress was. It was so funny. Belle said she thought that was a little formal for a stroll in the park. They are all very in character :)

The last hour before we left for the airport. We were exhausted. Need I say more ? :)


2 comments:

Adam Holly Grace said...

All of these are so good! Looks like so much fun!- Holly

The Yates' said...

We went to disney for our honeymoon and took a day trip while visiting my sister this past summer...it is seriously one of our favorite places, I can not wait for Averi to get big enough to take! It was nice to see you for a sec at Meijers today! I am so happy you found a child to watch!!!